Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Power in Numbers



Gallery Nucleus has an online program where artists are constantly updating small pieces for charity. I participated, and have submitted this piece called "Princessa Piea" She's a spoiled little girl. I'm going to try and do a childrens book with her!

It's a really great program for artists and art buyers alike! The prices are always fairly reasonable for original art! This piece will be sold for only 100 dollars!

Here's the link to the sale


My Piece hasn't been listed yet, but I'm sure it will go up soon!

20 comments:

Malgorzata Arska said...

it's so cute :)

Britni Brault said...

Omgosh I love it! The colors are just beautiful.

Marianne said...

Maybe she's spoiled, but she looks so adorable :)

Megan Nicole Dong said...

This is so adorable!

David Gilson said...

I always liked this funny fairytale and your illustration is absolutely cute. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Sensitive, charming colour choices...a real work of art!

dannydrawsdoodles said...

what is the size of this peice?

Nate Villanueva said...

nucleus is so cool like that! awesome painting.

Anthony Holden said...

Super duper cute. And great texture.

Albert Sorrentino Jr. said...

This is beautiful!! Your watercolors are always inspiring!! The background color helps everything to pop!

Chelsey Holeman said...

You have such wonderful, expressive figures. Their design is lovely and the colors are perfect! Keep it up, dear!

Chelsey Holeman said...

I added you to my blogroll!

Courtney Pearson said...

Beautiful! You have such a wonderful sense of color! I really like her expression too! So cute!!

I would love to see you do a childrens book with her!

KATia Grifols said...

reallyyy cute!! I love these story!!!
:D

Kt

Hannah Buena said...

You have one of the cutest styles I've ever seen! :)

Liana Hee said...

This is so adorable! Love it!

Lynne said...

Such a wonderful painting! I love it!

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your artwork is very sweet and magical. Beautiful and enchanting work.

Arielle said...

This is adorableeeee! :D

Lucyna F. said...

It is very cute.